Monday, June 11, 2007

Remembering the Journey

Originally Posted June 8, 2006:
I was out sick yesterday...I am better today.

I have decided that I am going to Chronicle the events of placing Baby M for adoption. I think this will be very healing for me and we will also have something to give Baby M when she gets older. I have asked J to join in and add her thoughts to blogs as she wants too. My hope is that you will get my point of view on the situation...and then J and B's.

I want J and B to be very honest in their feelings as they went along the journey. Because although we travelled together, we travelled seperately and had different reactions to things.

I will also blog about other things...but this is something I feel that I need and want to do.

I hope that you will enjoy going on this journey with me....

No comments: